It's hard to know what to say when someone you care about has lost a loved one. Let TE's Care & Comfort II stamp provide the sentiments for the outside or inside of your sympathy cards. The set of heartfelt sayings includes:
- In loving memory
- Extending deep and sincere sympathy to you and your family
- May memories ease your sorrow. May time bring you peace.
- Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. (Matthew 5:4)
- May it be a great source of strength to know there is a loving God watching over you and holding you in His everlasting arms.
- With hope and prayers, knowing God will see you through because you are so precious to Him.
- Just wanted you to know that during this difficult time you are loved, prayed for and never alone.
- With heartfelt sympathy
- Cast your cares on the Lord, and He will sustain you. (Psalm 55:22)
Set of 9 red rubber cling stamps mounted on foam. Comes on a 4" x 6" storage panel with a color-printed index.