Purchase the TE Gel Printing Project Kit and enjoy EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to a how-to class with tons of gel press printing tips and tricks featuring guest designer Lydia Fiedler!
If you love the idea of printing your own patterns in a variety of colors and designs then you're going to love what you can accomplish with our gel printing kit! Gel printing is a technique that uses a gel printing plate (a soft and sticky plate made out of a polymer material) and a medium (like acrylic paint or dye-based ink) to create artistic prints and patterns. Everything in this project kit was hand-selected by gel printing expert Lydia Fiedler to get you started creating unique backgrounds for your cards!
This kit includes:
- One 5" x 7" Gel Press Plate
- Five 4 oz tubes of acrylic paint (blue, magenta, yellow, pearl metallic white and titanium white)
- 20 sheets of Gel Printing Paper (5 1/2" x 8 1/2")
- One 4" Soft Rubber Speedball Brayer
- One 2 oz bottle of gel hand sanitizer (for removing paint residue from the plate)
- A hinged storage tin perfectly sized to store your Gel Press plate (7 1/4" x 5 1/4" x 1")
Once you complete your purchase, you will receive an email (separate from your order confirmation email) with a link to the class video on YouTube. Watch it as often as you like and learn some great gel printing tips and tricks while discovering inspiration for more designs!